CWA/ AT&T Bargaining Bulletin #37
June 6, 2016
CWA Local 9410 Standing United on Folsom in San Francisco
Today the Union restated our position on several of its proposals that are still on the table:
- The Union is proposing many improvements that would benefit the 46+ employees who work in Appendix D;
- The Union reiterated our position on work boots;
- The Union covered its proposal on improvements in the VSB (Voluntary Separation Benefits) process;
- The Union restated its proposal on the definition of ‘time worked’;
- The Union stressed the benefit of having a Common Interest Forum where the Union and Company decision makers would talk about issues that affect our members;
- The Union shared information provided by the locals on various upgrades.
FIGHTING FOR FAIRNESS
There are no problems we cannot solve together, and very few we can solve alone – Lyndon Baines Johnson
All official negotiation and mobilization information will be delivered on the District 9 website.
(www.district9.cwa-union.org), Local Websites and email lists.
Your Bargaining Committee