CWA/ AT&T Bargaining Bulletin #42
June 23, 2016
CWA Local 9404 Camino Aruga, Napa Informational Picket
Your Bargaining Committee met with the Company at formal table today and passed a package proposal which included:
- Monitoring MOA – Limitations on how often the Company can monitor its employees as well as Q & A for the intent.
- Improvements to Illness Absence time and increases to the Meal Allowance rate.
- Article 2 – Force Allocation, we are seeking enhancements to the surplus process which would increase the benefits to those who relocate or leave the Company.In addition, we are proposing modifications to the VSB matching process.
- B-Help – There is currently one Company paid union appointed representative that assists with employee’s issues around benefits.The Union is asking for additional paid help in this area as there are numerous problems related to FMLA denials, disabilities and benefits in general.
- OPT – Additional compensation for employees in the OPT title and Combination Techs and Splicing Techs in Nevada.
The Union has countered the Company’s retrogressive proposals on Holidays, Tuition Aid and we are asking for improvements to the National Transfer Plan. There are still many proposals on the table that we are working on.
Thank you for your continued support and Mobilization!
Keep Mobilizing and Standing United with your Union Brothers and Sisters in our
Fight for a Fair Contract!
All official negotiation and mobilization information will be delivered on the District 9 website. (www.district9.cwa-union.org), Local Websites and email lists.
Your Bargaining Committee