CWA/ AT&T Bargaining Bulletin #5
February 29, 2016
Local 9509 Mira Este Showing their Support in
Today the Union Bargaining Committee put several proposals across the table to the Company concerning a wide range of issues including:
- Improvements for Appendix E
- Article 2 Upgrades
- Movement of Work
- Future Technology Training/2020
- Several Title Upgrades
- Improvements in the Success Sharing Plan
- Increasing Relocation reimbursement
- Improving contractual committees
The Company and Union also met today in subcommittee on Appendix E and Memorandum’s of Agreement. Tomorrow we will be meeting in subcommittee on Article 2 and Overtime.
Fighting for Fairness
All official negotiation and mobilization information will be delivered on the District 9 website. (www.district9.cwa-union.org), Local Websites and email lists.
Your Bargaining Committee